- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, Washington State University, WA 2018 (Expected).
- M.S., Statistics, Washington State University, WA 2018 (Expected).
- M.S., Agricultural and Resource Economics, minor in Statistics, University of Tennessee, TN 2014.
- B.S., International Trade and Economics, Nanjing Audit University, China 2012.
Fields of Interest
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Econometrics
- Margarita Velandia, Dayton M. Lambert, Christopher D. Clark, Roderick M. Rejesus, Zongyu Li, Wendell H. Pepper, and Kimberly Jensen. “Product Liability Risk Perceptions in Tennessee Fruit and Vegetable Marketing.” Journal of Agribusiness 32,1(2014):67-84.
- “Evaluating Factors Influencing Consumer Demand for Cut Flowers: A Study of Washington Consumers” with Vicki McCracken.
Works in Progress
- “Which is of Greater Concern to Specialty Crop Producers: Disease Resistance or Fruit Quality? The case of SE peach growers” with R. Karina Gallardo and Vicki McCracken.
- “A Comparison of Strawberry Grower Preferences by Different Regions of United States” with R. Karina Gallardo and Vicki McCracken.
- Dr. Vicki McCracken and Dr. R. Karina Gallardo, WSU (Pullman WA) 08/2016-present
- Dr. Vicki McCracken, WSU (Pullman WA) 08/2014-05/2016
- Dr. Margarita Velandia, UT (Knoxville TN) 08/2012-05/2014
- Li, Z., R. K. Gallardo, V. McCracken, C. Yue, K. Gasic, and G. Reighard. “Which is of greater concern to specialty crop producers: disease resistance or fruit quality? The case of SE peach growers”. Paper Presented at the American Agricultural Economics Association annual meeting, Chicago, IL. 07/2017.
- Li, Z., V. McCracken, and J. Connolly. “An Evaluation of Factors Influencing Consumer Purchases of Cut Flowers.” Poster Presented at the American Agricultural Economics Association annual meeting, Boston, MA. 07/2016.
- Niewolny,K.L., K. Tanaka, L. Brislen, L. MacAuley, K. Jacobsen, M. Velandia, Z. Li, and A. Wszelaki. “Exploring Beginning Farmer Knowledge Production of Sustainable Farming Systems in the Upper Southeast Region: A Systems Approach to “Mapping” Agricultural Sustainability” Selected paper for the 45th Annual Meeting of the Southern Rural Sociological Association (SRSA), Dallas, TX. February 1-4, 2014.
- Honorable Mention in 2016 Graduate Poster Competition, WSU SES 04/2016
- WSU SES Travel Grant 07/2016
- Dr. Vicki McCracken (Co-Advisor), Professor and Associate Director, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. R. Karina Gallardo (Co-Advisor), Associate Professor, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, email@example.com
- Dr. Jill McCluskey, Distinguished Professor of Sustainability and Associate Director, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, firstname.lastname@example.org.
315 Hulbert Hall
School of Economic Sciences
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-6210