- Ph.D., Economics, Washington State University, 2019 (expected)
- M.Sc., Statistics, Washington State University, 2019 (expected)
- M.Sc., Applied Financial Economics, Illinois Sate University, 2015
- B.S.S. and M.S.S., Economics, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2009
Fields of Interest
- Applied Microeconomics
- Rural Finance and Development Economics
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- EconS 327, International Trade and Finance, Washington State University, Fall 2017
- EconS 101, Fundamental of Microeconomics, Washington State University, Summer 2017
- ECO 240, Intermediate Microeconomic Theory, Dr. Rajeev Goel, Illinois State University, Spring 2015
- Dr. Michael Brady, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University, Fall 2015-Spring 2017
- Dr. Rati Ram, Department of Economics, Illinois State University, Fall 2014-Summer 2015
- The World Bank, DECRG: Environment and Energy, Washington, D.C., Summer 2016
- The World Bank, DECAR: Agriculture and Rural Development, Washington, D.C., Summer 2014
Other relevant work experiences
- Research Associate, Institute for Inclusive Finance and Development, Bangladesh, 2010-2013
- Research Assistant, Economic Research Group, Bangladesh, 2008-2010
- Khandker, S.R.; H. Samad and S. Badruddoza. 2017. `Seasonality of Rural Finance’. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper No. 7986, Washington D.C.: World Bank.
- Brady, M.; K. Gallardo, S. Badruddoza, and X. Jiang. 2016. `Regional Equilibrium Wage Rate for Hired Farm Workers in the Tree Fruit Industry’. Western Economics Forum 15(1): 20-31.
- Khalily, M.A.B.; M.A. Khaleque and S. Badruddoza. 2014. `Impact of Regulation on Cost Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in Bangladesh’ in R. Mersland and O. Strom (eds.), Microfinance Institutions: Financial and Social Performance, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Khandker, S.R.; G.B. Koolwal and S. Badruddoza. 2013. `How does competition affect the performance of MFIs: Evidence from Bangladesh’. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper No. 6408, Washington D.C.: World Bank.
Hulbert Hall 317
Washington State University
School of Economic Sciences
PO BOX 646210
Pullman, WA 99164-6210